Customer Return - Camptech Kensington Air - Inflatable Touring Full Awning - Size 12 (925-950cm)
Outstanding Value for Money - Returned
About this customer returned awning:
Our customer returned this item after ordering the wrong size.
Although the awning has been pitched (and then taken straight down again) this product is in excellent condition with only minor handling, pitching and shipping marks. Please expect to find some minor marks to the awning and storage bag, but no damage, no missing part - the awning has been erected and checked at our indoor facilities and has no air leaks or loss of air pressure over 72 hour testing period.
Don't miss out on this amazing saving.
Comes with a 6 month guarantee.
The Camptech Kensington Air - traditional style inflatable full awning. Designed from the ground up exclusively for touring caravan enthusiasts, with uncompromising build quality and superb materials.
Manufactured from exclusively developed Climatech SR18 high-quality material, the awning is incredibly durable,
The Camptech Kensington is an exciting addition to the Camptech family, incorporating both our knowledge and experience within the air inflatable and traditional awning markets. The Kensington has the space and design of a traditional awning yet the convenience and speed of an air awning. Why compromise when you can have the best of both worlds!
The large windows and full awning style gives you space however big your family may be and the air frame is very quick and extremely easy with just one single inflation point for the main internal framework. This touring awning is made from the superb Climatech all season coated materials and is perfect for short breaks, family holidays and therefore ideal for touring caravanners.
- Sizes: 925-950cm A-Frame measurement (Size 12)
- Depth: 240cm
- Colour: Anthracite/Pale Grey
- Roof Material: Climatech SR18 All Season Coated Polyester
- Wall Materials: Climatech SR17 All Season Coated Polyester
- Integrated single inflation air frame
- Front and side panels can all be rolled down or zipped completely out
- Size 10-21 have four front windows
- Size 10-14: 2 extra inflatable roof support bars and 2 extra front alloy legs
Includes the following accessories as standard:
- Single Inflation Point for super fast awning pitching
- Three deflation point for super fast packing away
- Techline Secure Buckles - for maximum stability
- Ridge ventilation panel with a zipped opening
- Half mesh window on the right-hand panel for extra internal ventilation
- Techline Easy Glide Zips
- Caravan Draught Skirt
- Wheel Arch Cover
- Heavy Duty Nylon Pegs and Peg bag
- Adjustable Ladder Band Pegging
- Heavy Duty Awning Storage Bag
- Heavy Duty Pole Storage Bag
- High capacity manual air pump
- Techline Secure Storm Strap Kit(s)
- Inflatable Tall Bedroom Annexe
- Annexe Inner Tent (Tall)
- Awning (main body) Inner Tent
- Luxury Roof liner
- Storm Legs
- LED Portable lighting system
- 12v Electric Inflation Pump
Please ensure you order the correct size awning for your caravan - if you are unsure, please contact us before you order your awning. The Camptech Kensington is a traditional touring caravan awning and is not designed to be pitched on permanent or seasonally sited caravans. The materials used on this product although superbly weather proof and very durable are not suitable for seasonal pitching - if you are unsure of the suitability of this awning for your requirements, please contact us before you order.
All our factory second and returned items are individually pitched, tested and fully inspected to ensure their quality. Each product is uniquely identified and any identified defects are made available within the product description as accurately as possible. These products are seconds, ex-demonstration, refurbished or returned items and may have some cosmetic marks or slight signs of use which cannot be completely removed. Any repairs have been sympathetically and professionally completed and do not inhibit the normal use of these items unless otherwise described. Some awning guy lines, straps, pegs and/or poles could be tarnishing or show signs of light use, but they have all passed our high-quality inspection process giving you outstanding performance at the best possible price.
These products offer superb value for money and massive savings over the cost of a new product. We are confident that you will be delighted with your purchase and offer a full 14 days no quibble exchange or money back guarantee as detailed below. Factory seconds and store returns are obviously not new items and should only be purchased on this understanding.
Should you have any queries or concerns about this product, please give us a call - we'd be delighted to advise you. Always happy to help.