Adjustable Steel Veranda Bars for use with many traditional steel framed caravan awnings. PAIR
These adjustable veranda poles are used across the front, or side, of your awning at around waist height between the awnings vertical upright supports. The veranda pole provides additional lateral support and allows for the front, or side panel to be unzipped and rolled halfway down, creating a veranda style opening to your awning.
Veranda poles can be used singularly or in almost any combination to achieve a partly or fully opened awning aspect.
The poles adjust in length to suit your requirements and have pole clamps on each end to secure to your awnings original framework.
Two sizes available:
- 190cm - 260cm Adjustable (suitable for awnings upto size 13)
- 250cm - 375cm Adjustable (suitable for awnings upto size 19)
Sold in pairs suitable for:
- Camptech Cayman Awning
- Camptech Eleganza DL Awning
- Camptech Savanna DL Awning
- Camptech Atlantis DL Awning
- Dorema Steel Framed Awnings
- Walker Steel Framed Awnings
- Leisurewize Steel Framed Awnings
- Bradcot Steel Framed Awnings
- Starcamp Steel Framed Awnings
- and many many more
Sold as a pair of multi-section steel poles with easy to use frame diagram.
Need to know more or just have a question?
Simply use the form below and we'd be only too happy to help.
Please provide an email address where we can contact you.
Have you ordered from us before?
Please add the two numbers