Camptech Starline 260 inflatable Porch Awning (ex-Demo Unit).
About this demonstration awning.:
- Fully erected, inspected and tested at our indoor warehouse - complete with 6 months guarantee
- No inflation or air pressure issues- sealed and waterproof.
- Some external material marks following demonstration at one trade show
- The awning has been erected and does have some cosmetic marks.
- Complete with storage bag, which does have some handling marks, but is not torn or damaged.
- Massive saving over the cost of a new awning.
The Camptech Starline 260 Air Inflatable caravan porch awning from Camptech. Carefully and considerately designed to provide the very best quality and value for money for the European market; the Starline 260 offers incredible durability and versatility in a very competitively priced package making this the perfect choice for those looking for an affordable yet practical air inflatable porch awning.
Produced in the top grade Climatech 210D fire retardant coated polyester, this stunning fabric is extremely strong and does not require any fancy gimmicks - the quality can be felt when compared to other brands on sale throughout Europe and the UK.
Incredibly quick and easy to pitch, the Starline 260 Air Awning maintains an impressively upright shape thanks to the design of the sewn in re-inforced airtube construction. This ensures that almost all of the internal space is at a usable head height unlike many of this awnings competitors.
Both of the two front windows can be dropped down to produce an impressive veranda effect front aspect. Alternatively, both of the front panels can be unzipped and rolled to the side, opening up the entire front of the awning on those lazy summer days. To the side, the windows can be unzipped to reveal flyscreen mesh panels for improved ventilation; each side also has a good height doorway which can be closed or rolled back for easy access.
Inflation is easy through the non-return inflation valve system and final pitching is secured with high visibility guylines - optional Techline Storm Straps are available for improved stability for coastal campers and during inclement weather conditions. Heavy-duty reinforced buckles are sewn directly to the awning fabric for this purpose.
Internally, window privacy blinds are fitted and ringlets have been sewn to allow for the hanging of an optional bedroom inner tent, should those unexpected guest decide to stay the night or simply to increase your sleeping accommodation.
For a more flexible sleeping or storage option, the new Starline Inflatable Awning Annexe is available separately. This annexe option can be zipped to either side of your Starline 260 awning providing additional storage or sleeping space at a truly remarkable price. The standard annexe with a footprint of 220cm x 180cm is the ideal solution if you need more space.
Weighing only 16kg the Starline 260 Air Awning is easy to manage, simple to pitch and comes complete with the following features:
- High Volume Easy to Use Inflation Pump
- 6mm Awning Beading
- Heavy duty internal airtube sleeves
- High Visibility Guylines
- Large Flyscreen Side Mesh Panels
- Pre Attached Points for Optional Inner Tent
- Internal Privacy Blinds
- Sewn In Rear Cushioned Pads to protect your valuable caravan
- Non-Return Valve Inflation Points
- Caravan Draft Skirt
- Heavy Duty Nylon Pegs
- Adjustable Ladder Bands
- Peg Bag
- And Compression Storage Holdall
- Width: 260cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Weight: 16kg
- To fit caravan rail heights: 235-255cm
- Colour: Anthracite & Grey
- New HD Techline Smooth Flow Zips
- Camptech Techline Storm Straps
- Starline Bedroom/Storage Annexe
- Two Berth Awning Inner Tent
- Starline Annexe Bedroom Inner Tent
- Rear Upright Support Poles (Alloy)
- Inflatable Veranda Bars
- Techline Secure Straps (Storm Strap System)
- LED Internal Lighting System
All our factory second and returned items are individually pitched, tested and fully inspected to ensure their quality. Each product is uniquely identified and any identified defects are made available within the product description as accurately as possible. These products are seconds, ex-demonstration, refurbished or returned items and may have some cosmetic marks or slight signs of use which cannot be completely removed. Any repairs have been sympathetically and professionally completed and do not inhibit the normal use of these items unless otherwise described. Some awning guy lines, straps, pegs and/or poles could be tarnishing or show signs of light use, but they have all passed our high-quality inspection process giving you outstanding performance at the best possible price.
These products offer superb value for money and massive savings over the cost of a new product. We are confident that you will be delighted with your purchase and offer a full 14 days no quibble exchange or money back guarantee as detailed below. Factory seconds and store returns are obviously not new items and should only be purchased on this understanding.
Should you have any queries or concerns about this product, please give us a call - we'd be delighted to advise you. Always happy to help.